The problem is caused by your computer's firewall. FDR fails, probably because your computers firewall system quarantines some FDR files. Our request is to introduce you to your computer's firewall security system, as FDR is safe as we stated below. You may need to install FDR after the process.
‘’Unfortunately "Win 10's Windows Defender" Recognizes this Setup as Malware and deletes the “TurkishFDRv5.exe” file just after the installation. Many small size software developers suffer this problem and you can find further information on internet by searching the keyword “false positive”.
In order to avoid this...¶
- Install the flight recorder (FDR) software.
- If the "windows defender" deletes the main TurkishFDRv5.exe file after the installation then open the "windows defender security centre" menu.
- Open the "Virus and Threat protection" menu.
- Open the "Virus and Threat protection settings" menu.
- Open the "Exclusions" menu.
- Add the folder name to exclusions list (the folder name that the FDR was installed)
- Run the Setup program and install FDR again. It will not be recognized as a threat anymore.
If the problem persists, you can contact the Turkish Virtual administrators and ask them for help.